Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

sunnuntai 1. elokuuta 2010

What's with the goals?

Yesterday I was going through my blog, kinda seeing what I have been writing here.. and noticed that around March I made this list of goals in the future.. thought to update it a little bit for you and for myself..

Updating goal list or more like what has happened to those goals..

.
- I have sold some of my bracelets, not that many.. But I have done more "products" or at least tried out more things that I can do with my hands and maybe sell in the future.. Unique design of course.
- I cannot remember what I have done in the evening on school days. During this summer I have read, knitted, being in contact with friends and being tired most of the time after long day at work.. Checked!
- I haven't been to the youth meetings that often, which is sad and my own fault really.. but i think at the end of May some doors opened for me at the church so that things will start happen in the fall.. Excited about that :)
- Nintendo Wii. Goodbye and see you in the future maybe.. haha. Even thou I was telling everyone that I am getting this but I will put my friends first and go see them in Redding. and I would be at my place only for the fall if I truly am going to do this exchange program thing in next spring.. so not going to happen.
- TEFL - for later times. Apparently getting paid well doesn't mean that it leaves money to use for things.. I have to pay rent, monthly train pass, bills, all that. I want to do it still, just later because it is good if I work abroad and it will be useful.
- I've made chocolate lollipops. .not real chocolate but almost the same. Checked.
- I have done some arts and crafts.. Should do more, find to time and energy for that.
- With cake decorating I have grown little bit. I have done some cakes and always open for new ideas. I just spend 70e for decoration items so I can practice and make things for cakes so they look cool :D
- I haven't survived without my student loan. It's not cool but what can you do.
- I am still planning to do the exchange program and probably in Sweden.. Gävle to be more exact. I already visited the campus on Midsummer eve on our way to Norway.
- Still looking for a place to do my practical work time.

Yeah, little updating :D

I should put more goals for the future because I've noticed that whenever you have dreams or goals that you wanna go after, you move on. You go after those things. If you don't have dreams or goals, then what's with your life. Is it goin anywhere?

Ei kommentteja: