Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 28. elokuuta 2010

Zero-fat Diet and other wonders of life

As the title says, that's what I will try next. (sounds like as I would tried a lot of different things, but that's not true..)

I went to the doctor with my friend and he suggested to her to do that and while I was listening, I decided that I have to do that too.
It will be hard and I should add some crazy exercise with that, but at least in the beginning I just try to find the "right" diet for myself. My plan is to keep doing that till Christmas and then look from that how it works.
I was told that it would take maybe about three weeks to see the first results.
I am going to have Katrina as my accountability partner, I need to share with her how I'm doing and also my plans will include that I will write here about my diet and struggles with that. I guess I need to do some measurements before that so that I know where I am at and see the changes better.



Today we are supposed to have this Lake Party day, but when I look outside there's (not cold) but cooler and little bit of rain in the air.. For me it is okay and it felt wonderful to just walk here (to Barnes and Nobles) and let's face it, there was no one else walking with me.. This is true car kingdom.. hahah.
Today Katrina is working till tomorrow morning and I have to figure out something to do.. and I don't even know what's going to happen with the going to the lake.. I guess I should just go to my apartment and wait there if someone picks me up for something else. As you know, I don't have a phone to call anybody.. sucks.

anyhow, i will go now and play some treasure madness or something else, spending time online waiting for some friends to wake up :)

Ei kommentteja: