Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 14. elokuuta 2010

Holla at your

It's Saturday the 14th of August and my vacation started yesterday when I left the main building at work.. WHich means that 2 and a half months of working is over.. at work it means: Summer is oveeeer!.. hahah.. but it kinda is that way.

Time went so fast and on Friday it was even hard to realize, today it's my final day..
My colleagues remembered me with the most loveliest gift ever. It's this book called" In Tilda's House" and it's all about sowing and handicraft ideas and patterns. The best thing ever. I guess I have talked about it sometimes at work bc apparently that's how they got the idea. I was going to buy one book in June but I didn't bc of the financial situation but I got one and I think the best book for myself as a gift.. I already started last night testing all the patterns and ideas.. Watch out family and friends, you just might get something fun for Christmas.

As I might have mentioned, I am going to Redding next week for three weeks. Couple days ago I received a huge shock when I saw my paycheck. I don't get so much money.. First I was like huh, then I realized of course I don't get that much bc I don't work the full month.. I was kinda bummed for a while bc obviously I had planned how to use my WHOLE SALARY.. hahah. So my budget of 500e became more like 0e. Obviously I cannot tell this to folks bc I am still in the process of learning how to use my money and let's face it, I haven't saved anything from what I earned.. Althoug I think after bills and rent and trainticket it wouldn't been so much but still.
Luckily I have my plan B, kinda. I mean I am thankful that I got the Visa and then in emergency case I can use my student loan little bit.
But this situation really thought me that I need to start saving some money. What I am probably going to do is that I will put little bit of money to my dad's bank account every month so there it will stay safe. This money is actually for 2nd year at Bethel, which will happen someday.. (My brother today asked me if/when I will go there for a longer stay and I said, it will happen in the future.. maybe after my studies here or little bit later).

So now I have 4 days before I am on my way to San Francisco and from there to Redding. Katrina will pick me up from the airport and what I've heard, we are going to be busy.. yaiks. jk . It's good to be little busy in a way.. To have things to do, we will have time to chill too. And I am also eager to see THE WEDDING, of Christina and Isaac. Even their wedding invitation was so lovely, it gave me the tears of joy.

And I believe this coming year is going to be awesome and great things will happen. I will just pour that word over my life and believe it and live it. God is so good and He want's ONLY GOOD AMAZING things for me.

Ei kommentteja: