Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 21. elokuuta 2010

Healing Rooms and more

I just wanted to talk little bit about today how we went to the Healing Rooms at Bethel today.

So at Bethel they have these Healing Rooms every Saturday, where people can come to get prayed for something or just soaking in His presence.
Apparently it has changed little bit from the last time, because there's so many people coming to Healing Rooms. So there's prayer servants and people go there in groups of 15 - 20.. While waiting they will be in this Encounter Room, which means that there's worship, dance, soaking, just being in the presence of the Lord and then you just wait for your turn.. They also share testimonies of healings and people are get prayer ALSO while waiting to get inside. I think that's great..

I was just sitting there and enjoying the presence and thinking that I have truly missed this atmosphere of freedom and love that just overflows there.
And on the Avenue of Nations I saw the flag of Finland!! yaya.. they didn't have that before.. only in the prayer house.

shhhh.. I will tell ya a secret.. Last night when we went to the service, I was just so so tired and during the worship while I had my eyes closed I just felt that if this keeps going on, I will fell a sleep and that's not good, especially bc I am sitting on the third row in front. So I was planning to go sleeping in Joe's car while he is at the service but he suggested that go to the prayer house.. So I went there and had good hour and a half there and I "woke" up around 9.30 and ten minutes later Joe came pick me up from there.. So refreshing! and I feel that the Lord also was cleaning me inside.. Doing things in me so that's AWESOME!

and I am going to buy these two dvd's about GOd's amazing Work. THose are called: Finger of God and Furious Love.. prob going to buy couple more so that I can sell those back home to people, apparently some peeps have been asking about those.. (Sami told me, so prob going to do that.. althou the amount of luggage that I can carry is so limited.. but yeah.)

Anyway, I am just enjoying life here and it's so good to just be with friends and feel loved and missed :)

I try to share more about this trip later.. See ya

Ei kommentteja: