Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 21. elokuuta 2010

HEL - AMS - SFO - RDD

With pleasure I am writing this blog from Redding, California. My favorite place in States.

This is my third full day here and I am just loving it. I started my trip 7am from Helsinki-Vantaa airport and made it and out from SFO at 7.30pm this time. A long day indeed. But was happy to see Katrinas face at the airport.
My flight to Amsterdam went fine and I was happy to go boarding to my next flight from AMS to SFO but it was delayed.. First only couple hours and finally it got delayed by 5 hours.. I was like God where's my favor??? But going through this experience I realized that His favor doesn't always mean that all the things has to go perfectly. It means that even in the situations you don't enjoy that much, His favor is with you. Let me share what happened.. There was some technical difficulties in the plane and that's why we had to wait for so long.. So the staff had to get us another plane, but this time it was smaller than the first plane.. Which meant that around 70-100 people would fly out of AMS the net day.. And I was like no, I need to get there today.. I was flying today bc Katrina would be able to pick me up today. I won't accept this.. :D Anyway, I just had this peace (even a lot of people were angry and just yelling to the staff) that I will get a seat in the plane.. althou I thought I heard my name called on the list of people staying in Dam.
Anyway, I just waited and then I tried to Board and they told me I still don't have a seat and the lady asked me to go talk with her colleague. I'm like okay. I went and she asked me to sit and wait. Althou I could have just be mad and yell and be furious that I must get to this flight, I just said okay, I will wait.. Then I just sat, waited and even saw this family who were after me and they were guided to go to this other desk that was for people who had to stay in Dam.. I was like oh, wonder what's going to happen to me.. Anyway, in 5 more minutes the lady comes and winks at me that she got me a seat.. I was like YEESSSS! thank you JESUS! hahah you are so good.. I got like one of the last seats. so so good. and maybe like couple minutes after I got into the plane, it took off..
That's what I call God's favor :)

I have seen my friends and familiar places and it feels like I have not been away this long.. It feels like coming home after a long trip..
I have also laughed when some people have asked me if I am going to do third year here.. and then I'm like I haven't even done 2nd year.. hahahh.. I guess this is truly a sign that I must do second year and third year OR there's a chance for me to get to third year right away. YAY!

I will continue the story on another text. Enjoying my life so so so much!

Ei kommentteja: