Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

maanantai 30. elokuuta 2010

monday thoughts

Grande Java Chip Frappucino with a blueberry muffin. Delicious. Location: Starbucks. The usual ( where I had the meeting with some angels.. you can read about that from earlier blog posting.)

Today my last full week started here in Redding.. and yes, next week I am already on my way back home.. I don't know if it's good or bad.. People are saying: stay here, stay here or asking when they see me after long time: oh are you doing 3rd year or what? and I'm like yeah, maybe later :D now just visiting.
My thoughts about the future and doing 2nd year have been changing like a rollercoaster.. It's so confusing. But if I do 2nd year I will def do 3rd year too then. I mean I still have time to figure all things out, but of course when I am here, actually here among the other students and friends and all that, obviously you think about these things.. life is.

Today the moving process started. First load of Katrina's stuff is over at the new place and tomorrow after she comes from work we will take the rest, probably and I assume I might go there to sleep in the evening. I love the house and we will have it to ourselves for the next couple days, until the other roommates will show up so that's pretty awesome.

I went to buy some t-shirts today, and found couple pair of earrings that I can use either pair at the wedding so that's cool :)
And then what I also did is that I went to buy a cupcake tray from Macy's.. yaiks.. :D haahh.. I mean I wanted to have one and I planned to get one, I just don't know where I am going to put it :D I might just mail it to myself :D.. because I was already thinking about doing that.. I just need to go to the post office.

Days seems to be so full of something.. I mean when we are trying to plan what to do when Katrina is off and just do things and all that, it seems that we are already so busy and that isn't so cool.. but that's life really. I mean we have done things and be part of stuff, it's just more of going from moment to moment. The sad situation is only that it's not walk-by-distance from Starbucks or Barnes & Nobles or places like that.. anyway, I think I can handle that, as long as I will get in touch with my pals.

Tonight my plan is to leave soon from here and then go to Foodmaxx to buy some stuff for the delicious mac&cheese recipe I learnt from leah.. (her grandma's SECRET recipe.. ) and planning to make that for myself tonight and eat that and maybe watch some Finger of God probably tonight.. It's prob going to be long night but who knows.. I haven't heard anything back from my friends and that is sad.
update - Joe answered, he works till 8 pm which I knew.. and maybe he would like to hang out with me later so I told Katrina to tell him to pick me up later in the evening.. so I might have plans after all.. hahah..
You never know what happens here or what you are doing later in the evening..

Ei kommentteja: