Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 27. elokuuta 2010

Furious Love

Hoping to catch up with ya'll as I have been here for now for a week and two days..
Time has gone so fast, althou it feels like I would have been here for much longer.. I guess that's because so much is going on and we are doing a lot, (although we are not really) but the lifestyle is here more day by day oriented, so maybe that's the reason of the feeling time flying so fast..

What have I done in the past week?

Well, where to begin..

Obviously I have been extremely tired, jet lag can be hard.. and it kinda sucks when your friends would like to hang out late in the night but you are so tired that you cannot even keep your eyes open.. hahah..
But luckily the situation is getting better :) and I think here you have to realize the factor of hot sun that will make you feel so tired after a day in the sun..
(4 hours in the sun and I got really sunburnt... really sunburnt, even I DID put some sunblock on me.. it was only 15spf and I think I need to get 50Spf..) Tomorrow I will have a lake day with my old roommates and I definitely don't want to get sunburnt there..

I have seen a lot of friends and especially when Katrina has been working I have spend quality time with other friends and it has been good.. Real good. Kinda catch up with life little bit and be part of their daily lives here. See preparations for Christina and Isaac's wedding that's in a week.. Woot Woot! (the bridal shower is on Sunday). All the things I can be part of, that is just amazing.

I have done SOME shopping :D hahah.. maybe little more than was planned but who cares.. hahah.. I mean I have bought some stuff from my list that I made before coming here.. and I am happy that I got stuff that I wanted, clothes and craft stuff for the future things.. I just need to pray for my luggage that it will weight only 23kg at the airport.. But Katrina promised to pack my stuff well so that I can put all the heavy stuff in my backbag in my hand luggage.. so that will be good..

Time here has been good, enjoying life doing nothing or kinda nothing..
But this time here has also popped up A LOT of questions in my mind for myself and to the Lord.. I just have the moment of confusion in my life.. Kinda like pondering about what am I going to do with my life, what will happen, what is this coming season about, what should I do about it, what are the things God wants to teach me during this season etc.. LOTS OF QUESTIONS :D hahah.

and I need to write about that more on the next posting..

Ei kommentteja: