Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 31. heinäkuuta 2010

happy thoughts


Today has been interesting day. I feel like bursting out of ideas and energy to do things.. I feel happy. Truly.
Even with this blog. Today I could have been writing more than what I have done.. and I have even been thinking about if I shoudl focus my blog for a spesific area of subject.. But then I know my mind is so fast prosessing things so I feel it's best to leave it the way this is, mix up of thoughts, ideas, poems, bible verses, all the things I can imagine I have already been writing about here and will write in the future.

Sometimes I feel difficult to write my thoughts and hopes down, at another moment it feels so easy to write or think about those things, then it's so hard to put it down here.. I think now this is my journal of some kind. My life story. When I was a kid I managed to write to my journal sometimes everyday.. I have almost 10 journals.. haha. crazy amount. I think then it was my place to write everything down when I couldn't talk with anyone.. Now I just keep things to myself, unless I talk with someone. Don't know if it's a good thing or bad.

This flash of idea came to my mind.. wondering if someone would actually read this, I wonder what he or she would think I/the writer would be.. prob crazy because the subjects and writing is all over the place.. hahah.. just funny.. I mean think about it, when you are reading a blog or something similar, don't you ever think about or wonder what kind of person is behind it, unless you know the actual writer. I think everything we bring to this earth, if it's something we create or write or speak, it reflects of who we are and how we think.. So I think in my case it just shows that my life is a mess. in a good way.. ;) lots of things going on. or was going on. now it's starting to slow down. for a while at least.

Ei kommentteja: