Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 31. heinäkuuta 2010

Redding, here I come!

Hey, I also wanted to share great news that I have known for a while..

Less than three weeks I am departing from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport and will be on my way to Redding, California.. I am so excited!

I haven't been there over a year and a half so it will be so good to see my friends after a long time. Of course we are lucky these days when the technology is so good that I am able to keep contact through internet, it is not the same than seeing face to face.

I was planning to go there for two weeks and I was planning to get the tickets on June. But I didn't have the money.. Then after midsummer I received and envelope from Redding. I opened it and tadaa: it was an wedding invitation. Invitation to Christina and Isaac´s wedding on Sept 3rd. I was like, wow.. what a great timing bc I was planning first to leave Redding on 31st or 30rd.. But after receiving the invitation I decided to stretch my trip little bit and I got one more week. I will stay at Katrina's apartment with her and her roomies.
I made a promise with Candace that I will see her everyday for three weeks.. I am eager to see how that works.. :)

Today I promised to my nephews to get some SpongeBob stuff IF I see something cool.. or find.. hahah.. good promises.

And I have found out that so many of my good friends are in Redding while I am there so I am so excited about that, I will see many of good friends. I know I will be so encouraged by them and hopefully I can give courage to many also. So so cool..
I am counting days :)

Ei kommentteja: