Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 31. heinäkuuta 2010

Book chapters.

Okay, post of the day..

Today I have been thinking little bit of my book.. You know, the book. The book I wrote in 1st year at BSSM.. in English and now I have translated it into Finnish.. With that I kinda decided to add more stuff into it because obviously through the year I have grown and learnt more to share with the public.

God has given me to ideas to add to the book. One chapter will be about Grace. God's Grace. I know that the chapter will be about it, I just don't know more at the moment.. :) I think it will be something I will do in the fall, then I hopefully have more time to ponder and do little research so that it will be a strong chapter..

The idea for the other God-given chapter came while I was talking with a friend on skype or fb-chat, and I was just sharing and laughing about God's goodness and His humour. How He makes me laugh and we have these inside jokes.. Alone in my apartment when I'm talking with God and He just gives me good laughs when we talk to each other.. And it just gives the insight of how well He knows me and knows what makes me laugh.. In everything really..
So the chapter will be about how God is in a good mood all the time and how He has good humour and it's just funny.
I am not sure how all this will be wrapped up together but I know it will happen somehow. I am just so excited to know that I have these ideas and I will write these chapters. The most difficult part is the WHEN - question. I know my school will keep me busy but maybe writing this is good break from school things.

Those chapters will add the page amount little bit in the book, so it's not a booklet anymore :D I think He has more things for me than I can even imagine. <3

Ei kommentteja: