Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

sunnuntai 4. huhtikuuta 2010

no words to discribe

So, I learned today that still I am not responding well to disappointments.. or maybe I just don't handle those that well. at least not in here in Finland. I am not sure if I ever will be completely able to respond well to situations that will suck.. but let's just say that today wasn't my best.

With couple words, Easter went well and the whole event went well. I was busy at the info desk and also being charge of the channels and organizing all that. I was running around during Saturday but when I finished, this feel of relief went through me.

So today my ride home forgot to tell me that he already left.. and it sucked. and when these kind of situations come, tears are close by.. even thou I guess there's no reason to cry but that's just my way of handling the situation.. (who forgets things like that.. )

So when I realized what had happened, I just wanted to go and packed my stuff and hopped on a train.

Also one other thing is bugging me. I have been waiting for almost a month that my brother could find the chance to tell me that he is in a relationship with this girl. It has a history behind all this but at least for me, I don't want to read this kind of news from Facebook.. Especially when I have thought that we have a good relationship and we have said that this kind of news we will share openly to each other.. So that has been hard for me.. to wonder what's wrong that even my own brother isn't able to tell me that he has a girlfriend and they are serious about it.. Everybody else seems to know about it.. but not the family.. Maybe this is what it feels to be loved..

Easter started well, ended not so well.. To be honest, there's still tomorrow to help this Easter to be better.. although there should be something amazing to happen so that this feeling of suckness and sadness would leave me.

anyway, hoping that everyone else enjoyed their Easter.

love, S

Ei kommentteja: