Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

tiistai 6. huhtikuuta 2010

tuesday's tune

Finally it's over.
Today at school we had had these seminar works that we had to present to others. For some reason some other classes had signed classrooms for them so we had to squeeze two groups in one class.. so I didn't have to present my work by myself. Although I felt so unprepared when I went to school this morning.. I know, it's my own fault bc for some reason I haven't had the energy to do anything extra.
This afternoon, on my way home, I started to wonder that maybe it's because of my painkillers that I have to take for my back pain. Maybe those killers are causing some tiredness and disables me to do more than just what I have to.

For example, last night I realized that tomorrow we have this group session at school and I need to write an essay about ethics. :D yep, even the subject sounds like something I should have started to think about a lot earlier.. Anyway, life is good.

There's always HOPE - as my t-shirt says to me and others.

I went to the post office to get a package that I ordered last week. I got it and excited to start trying new things... :)
Jesus, give me energy to finish the day and homework and all that is included.

Spring is coming, it's raining outside.

Ei kommentteja: