Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

tiistai 13. huhtikuuta 2010

happy thoughts

Just wanted to celebrate here that the exams are over now!! for a while I mean.. :D
In the morning we had the Swedish presentation and after that the exam.. I was afraid but I have this little hope inside of me that I will pass..

In the evening I had the exam of Social security basics - course.. Also having a little place inside of me saying that I passed.

I know, I didn't read that a lot during the weekend but I am happy that I found the refreshing joy this weekend and energy :) so I appreciate that more..

anyway, tomorrow morning last tutorial session and handing in couple assignments.. then couple days off and practical time it is.. yay.. going after graduation.. :D

Blessings to the rest of the week!

S

Ei kommentteja: