Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

keskiviikko 7. huhtikuuta 2010

Always at school and on computer.. hmmm.

"Are you always here at school and always in front of these computers??"
A question that one of our exchange students asked me today :D

I was there in the morning and also in the afternoon.. I know, I spend too much time on computer but what else can I do here.. (I know, there's a lot of things but right now at least I cannot make any)..

Anyway, I went to school and we had our last tutorialgroup meeting in this spesific course.. YAY. It's almost over.. Then we combined our feedback from yesterday and send. It went to our teacher.. Only the last exam is coming in the future, well, next week to be more exact.. I should read but my reading skills are little rusty today ( I have started thou, in both books.. ) .

I had some free time at school.. I was planning to write my self-value-report but look, didn't happen.. that's a surprise.. What did I do during that free 4-hour-period.. Well, let's see.. I looked up some information for Kela. Then, I went to eat lunch ( I rarely do that at school) and after that I read the newspaper and read little while to my hygienepass-test. (but most time I was playing facebook-games on computer.. once an addict, always an addict.. :D) But I trusted more to my own sense that I will make it.. and in the end: I did! I passed the test. Only one mistake from 40 questions, which is really good.. And that one mistake was really dumb mistake too.. anyway, day was long but not over..

My sister took me to Prisma later in the afernoon, and also I was able to spend quality time with my nephew who is 17yrs old tomorrow.. Wow, I am getting old too.. But at Prisma I was able to buy some Cherry Coke that they sell now in Finland.. I think I mentioned while in States that that was mostly the only drink I drank while there.. I like it :D and now it has arrived to Finland.. wohoo!

Tomorrow:
Swedish, preparing for the test and presentation with minna.
Doing group work about some things ;) really helps you to understand right.. haha.
Practical period info
Moona-course, last time.. woot woot.

I am still thinkin about if I would go to Kouvola tomorrow night, they have this Youth Thursday there, I think it's tomorrow, second thursday of the month.. But I just don't want to discuss about the incident where I was forgotten to Järvenpää.. what to do, what to do.. well, I guess I should know that if a guy forgets to pick me up, he will also forget that this even ever happened.. :D but I will always remember it.. isn't life amazing..

talk to you later!


Ei kommentteja: