Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 10. huhtikuuta 2010

saturday night live

it's weekend again. i should be working on my school assignments but feeling really tired of doing.. and i shoudl be reading to my exams but that's not happening..

so last two nights i have gone to these midnight walks with my friend.. we made a decision that from now on, on every Tuesday evening 7pm we will go for a walk together. That's how we both will get exercise.. :) We had fun.

Yesterday the day was really busy too. I practised my presentation with my partner and then went to the store shopping some Cherry Coke!!! it has arrived to Finland.. woot woot. althou it's limited edition, but still.

then i had the chance to go to Kouvola again with other friends and we showed some Kouvola to this French guy.. althou there wasn't that much to see xD

I started a cakeblog couple days ago and updated it yesterday.. I am not expecting to have a lot readers but maybe my friends could enjoy it.

I was thinking that I could start to write about things from Bethel in this blog.. Doing that would encourage me to go deeper with God and just re-live in a way of those teachings I have learnt.
So much going on at the moment.. but life seems good today :)

Be blessed!

Ei kommentteja: