Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

tiistai 27. huhtikuuta 2010

good times

Just thought to share some view thoughts..

Still enjoying my job. Learning new things and meeting a lot of new people :) I feel like I am in a right place at the right time.
I have been mostly working and the weekend I just rested.. and I was interviewed to Viikkolehti - magazine. Hoping that it would get good response and God could speak to people through that. I also attended a church service on Sunday with Sisko and Kauko. It was interesting.. it is this new place (at least for me) and still kinda small. It felt good to be there but I am still looking for my own place.

On Thursday I am planning to make some munkki for Vappu. And Talvikki is coming to visit and we prob attend VappuGospel.. good times :)

Ei kommentteja: