Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

keskiviikko 31. maaliskuuta 2010

Wishing you blessed Easter!

I was going to wish you happy Easter but then I started to think, was it that happy?
I mean the results of the events in Israel 2000 years ago are happy for us. Jesus died for us so that we could live forever. So I rather wish blessed Easter for all of you. Maybe during this time we could really spend time with the word and understand of the events that happened long time ago. He died for us. It is unbelievable that this guy died for me. He died for me, for my sake that I could life forever. That all my sins are forgiven. He died for all my sins and my mistakes that I have done and going to do. How amazing is that? Isn't that the greatest way to show love. To realize that this much He loves me. It is just overwhelming feeling to realize that.. wow..

Here's a picture for you to enjoy this time of the year. Hopefully it gives you joy.

I had fun and busy day which I managed to complete, praise the Lord. Deadlines with school work, today we handed out this one work so I have one work less to do, which is awesome. Then I went to visit my practical learning - place. That was fun, I was little bit nervous and excited and wandering if I couldn't find the place.. but I did.. yay.. And it seems that I will have a lot to do there but that's just good thing for me :)
Tomorrow I need to speak Swedish when we go to this school visit with my Swedish class. Then i will head to HistoryMaker.. waiting for that, will be my first time and of course I am doing things. Part of Info-desk, prayer service and hosting the channels.. Yep, that's my Easter :D

Have a blessed Easter!

Ei kommentteja: