Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 26. maaliskuuta 2010

23rd Birthday

My 23rd Birthday, 12th of December 2009.

this baby I made for my birthday.. it was fun, althou it took some time.. but as you will see from the pictures, theme of the cake was pink :D
And it indeed is a purse.. not a lock as some of you thought.. I like purses and bags.. not pink ones in real life but on a cake it's just fine.


Trying different things for the decorations.. red/pink whip cream this time, suits for a 23-year-old lady.. :)


























Here's some pictures from preparations in the beginning.. I used some raspberry jam in the between with sliced banana.. Also I used my pätkis-mousse in the middle of layers.. (oh, just a secret: it is so delicious.especially when you keep it in the fridge for the night)






1 kommentti:

miss sara kirjoitti...

oh crap, i don't get why the text is all over the place.. not like it..