Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 26. maaliskuuta 2010

feeling blue


It's that time again.. to update my blog.
Cannot even say that I wouldn't had the time to write here, but just haven't done it.

Easter time is coming and on facebook you can see all the games featuring Easter things.. a new thing for me, being an game addict.. :D What else is here to do in the evening time.

It's Friday night, eating pain killers for my back pain, at home by myself and just finished a movie. Can life be any greater?!

Two weeks ago I came back from India.. Well, I visited Chennai, the city of friends and the city I used to live for six months. It was good times seeing friends and resting. Rest was needed.

Came back to school and it has been crazy busy. A lot of deadlines and essays to write and figuring how to make 8 people to be in the same room at the same time to write a seminar work. Interesting.
But the bright side of this wackiness is the thing that I have officially three weeks left of school and then my internship starts. I am really waiting for that. Next week I am going there for a visit and just to say hello.

I am also doing little bit of planning for the future.. I really really want to go and do internship abroad. So now it's just time for searching places from the field of Social Work. I am already excited about doing an exchange student - time over somewhere.. Not sure where, and not sure when.. but it's going to happen. I always dreamt about it in high school and vocational school but now I have the opportunity to do it.

I have enjoyed Friends lately a lot. My companion for the evenings.. and I just want to share with the world that they are hilarious. I remember the first time I watched Friends and it wasn't that funny. now I am just laughing all the time, I guess I have grown up to understand them more.. ;)


I have been wondering more about my life and what I will do and what I really want to do and what direction I will take and how I will survive here for so long-- a lot to think about really.. and also from now on I will try to keep this blog more up-to-date and maybe even having a theme for this.. Thing is I like to do different things so I am not sure about the theme yet.. will see. But just wanting to share some bits about my life and keeping a diary in a same place.


Goals for the future:

- loose some weight, don't eat that much
- sell my products: bracelets from saraneito designs
- find something interesting to do for the evenings
- Find more time to attend the youth meetings
- Buy Nintento Wii ( for some reason I have decided this.. and I will do it.. :D )
- Get TEFL Certification
- Learn to make chocolate
- Learn more arts and crafts stuff
- Learn & practice more of cake decorating
- Surviving without spending my student loan
- Exchange program
- Internship somewhere abroad


New things I have done lately:
- Put some seeds on a pot and seeing it grow and hopefully to bloom soon and then see a flower
- Bought some roast meat and making my official easter meal
- Learning to make Mould'nPaint decorations.. still learning more.. :D practising my painting skills
- playing Treasure Madness

Ei kommentteja: