Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 26. maaliskuuta 2010

Cake decorating starts! practice makes better!

I wanted to show some pictures of my bakings.. well my cakes that I have started to make.. the main idea is to practice my cake decoration skills.. and I am excited that I bought some new nostrils from Chennai that I am waiting to start using. Just waiting for the right moment..

But now some pictures for you. Here are the first ones from my brothers birthday in October 2009. Wanted to surprise him.
With the cake I tried different things and even with experiments, the cake came out well and delicious. yammy!


As you can see, there's two different cakes used in this. One from bigger size and another smaller. That gave me option to have little different shaping in the cake and also more layers.
During that time I bought my first own nostrils and tried different things on the cake.



This one is from my preparations.. it took some time but it was worth it! and it was fun to colour the whipped cream too.. patriotic colours with some green ;)

Ei kommentteja: