Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 1. elokuuta 2008

Today.....

I needed to share this with you guys..

I was just reading my "friend books". It's where there's full page for use and many questions where your friends can answer. The book itself was published/manufactured/idead by this Finnish comedienne Krisse, so it's also full of funny quotes but also good stuff from my friends.
The oldest writings were 4 years old and youngest maybe 3 so I got so nostalgic.. But I have two of those books and the other one is almost empty so now I have good time to see some friends who could fill up the pages.. hih..

Today I found out that there's this fourth Finnish person coming to BSSM.. So it makes total of four Finnish people.. How crazy is that.. But I think it's just fun, when I get tired of just speaking and listening to English, I can meet with them and talk my native language which is so beautiful that no one can understand :D

I was doing some budgeting today, realising that living in Redding will cost me almoust douple that I first had in mind. I so need some financial support. Please please pray for that... I'm also praying for that.. Maybe I could start some campaign: For a month, pay Sara's rent!! Helping Gods work! Love u! :D what do you think about that ey!

I noticed that most of my sentences starts with the word Today but well, this is about my day today.. Isn't it obvious..
So anyway, today I was looking some pictures that my friend had put on the internet.. ( For backround info: She lives in New Jersey, works for New York City Bus Relief and I will be staying at her place during my visit there.. ) So while watching those beautiful pictures I just was hoping that the time could go faster.. I was feeling so excited.. Also in some pics I recognised few people.. Have to say that we have small circles here in Finland what it comes to Christians and knowing them.. But pics were from New York and oh, I just want to go there.. We'll see what happens while I'm there.. Maybe I don't want to go to Redding after all.. Or want to go there more badly..

I have said what was needed..
Wishing you all blast weekend <3

S

Ei kommentteja: