Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

torstai 31. heinäkuuta 2008

Subway dreaming zzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzz

Today was my second official sickleave day.
Most of my time went watching some movies and some reality-stuff from my lap top.. Okay, I admit that I'm little addicted or I just like too much.
But if I remember correctly, at my future house in Redding, we don't have tv andof course most of my time will go at the church or doing my studies so I won't even miss it. I didn't in India and I think here when I have nothing else to do, it's just a stupid way to use time.

I don't know about you but I like to google things time to time. So, now I have learned little bit about these google maps and find it useful. So, first I put the address of my future home in Redding and noticed that okay, it's on the same road than my school but still good way further so that I can't see it from the window. Then I started checking how far or near some of the local stores are. Where's the nearest food market, where's police station, where's swimming hall etc.
Then I got thinkin, okay let's try subway, clicked enter for the search and on the screen I notices, wow, there's one quite near to my home. But closer look told me that the subway was located in the same address that my future home will be.
What are the odds of that :D So, you can bet that I'm at least little excited to see in September how close that Subway really is, or maybe I have got myseld into an employee of the local place. No one knows really but hey, at least I have something to eat nearby if I'm getting too lazy to cook or buy ( or just being broke. ) But I can tell you that where I live, it's not the easiest place to go shopping.. I think I need to buy a bike or rollerskates like my colleague suggested couple weeks ago..

Good night my fellow bloggers.

Ei kommentteja: