Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

tiistai 29. heinäkuuta 2008

the day I got the huge bill

So, yesterday I told you about my ankle and my need to see the doctor.
Early this morning, well to be exact 08.00 I called the doctor and got appointment time for 15.00. I was still little hesitating if I should go but I did. And looks like it was a good decision.
I didn't really get the name for what I have but something swalloing and I got this air cast to protect my leg and rest of the week is off from work. Looking good. I also got a bill for 200 euros, which is sooo bad. But looks like that I have to pay it and then I will get it back from the insurance company. Sounds crazy but that's how things are taken care of here.

Now I'm at home, thinking what I'm supposed do the next three days. Tomorrow evening I was invited to see a movie but I have to cancel it because of this cast. I should also go see the nearest pharmacy to get my medicine before it closes.
I have a pile books I could read BUT I have read those already many times before so I could need something new for a change.

And now when I remember, you can say my name in your prayers and my need for housing in Redding. It's still wide open where I'm going to stay because this girl that I have talked and made some pre-reservations, don't answer me and you know, I'm just what's going on here..

So, now I go resting in peace with my leg/ankle.

see you later alligator!

Ei kommentteja: