Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

maanantai 28. heinäkuuta 2008

thought of the day

Okay my fellow bloggers.
Here's a newbie among you. These past few weeks and months have been the time of change in my life in many ways. I have changed and done things that I didn't previously do. So this becoming a blogger is one of those things in my so called "New Life".

Last Saturday I went to play football, something I did since high school I guess. I thought that I would have been in a worse shape that I actually was. I really enjoyed that. We had 8 people, mostly from our church but some others too, couple hours we spent under the hot sun, having fun and doing some scores.
(But today, looks like that I got strained my ankle, so need to see the doctor tomorrow.)

Some of you know that last February, 16th if being exact, I came back home from Chennai, India where I lived ~ 6 months, working for Brotherhood Missions. Daily teaching English in their international school The Gateway. I had great time, great days and also bad days. As we all have. While there I met this lady from Usa who told me about a Bible School in Redding, California. To be fast in the story, I applied, got accepted and September 2nd I'm leaving the country to go there for one year. Or 9 months.
This time between all crazy travelling, I have been working for this insurance company Pohjola Vakuutus Oy. I have enjoyed my time there, it was a huge prayer answer to even get that place.
I started there in March and now only 5 weeks left before it ends. Time has flown so fast. Unbelievable.

Last week I went to the Embassy of the United States. That was Monday and on Tuesday my visa was waiting for me in the mailbox. It was fast :) I was prepared to have it by next Friday or so. I also have now my flight tickets so things are looking good.
Today I went to the bank, trying to get a credit card but it failed. It looks like I should have had more job information or should have been working in a REAL job for a longer period of time.
Well, for my luck, my dad promised to help with it somehow.

So at the moment my life is work, work, paperwork, work. Somedays I try to meet my friends, spend time with them etc. Usually I'm just too tired of doing anything. While talking about it with one of my friends, we came to a conclusion that it's pretty normal to be tired after long day at work. I'll try to meet some friends before leaving but it's crazy trying to fit all the friends inside 5 weeks. Luckily we are having this youth camp between August-September so maybe there I can see them and say see you later, alligator!

I noticed that I have been blurbing many, maybe evenconfusing things but I think this blog of mine will be a place for crazy ideas to come out. The place where I can cry my home-sickness, tell my friends how I miss them or tell about all the cool things I have experienced during my extreme year in Redding. ( Bethel, The School of Supernatural Ministry)

But now I just got this link to this web page that I must go and see. Something about makeover. .
Wishing you all lots of love,

Sara

Ei kommentteja: