Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

keskiviikko 30. heinäkuuta 2008

thoughts of the night

It's so over my bedtime but still wide awake.
This day has gone past by so fast but still so slow. The whole I have been trying to think what to do. But because of this ankle, I haven't been really able to do much. I have been reading some books, then thinking what to do next, then eating, then checking emails. It feels so helpless when you know that with your hands and brains you could do so many things but you just can't move anywhere.. Nervewrackin..

There were couple good things today, still. First and the most important is that my housing situation got confirmed and this place is so close to my school that it just makes me happy. :)
No worries about transportation etc. So, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I already started to do little packing, beacause I am throwing some old stuff away and also I have some stuff that I know I'm going to take with me to USA so basically I'm piling all that together.
I'm still going to leave home with minimun amount of stuff. I know myself so good, knowing that when I come back I will have a lot more stuff with me.. How suprising.. hahah.
My friend, who is working most of her days is having days off from work and lucky me is on sickleave, not able to go anywhere.
If I would have been my brother, he would have gone to see a movie with friends but I didn't.
I know my parents too well, even though it would have been fun to go with my friends but listening to my parents.. oh boy, you better just stay at home .. :)
It's my own luck that I like to collect cheap dvd's that I see on sale. I could call myself as somekind of an collector. But I already took most of my dvd's to a friends place, it will be safe there during my year. Or at least they have something to watch, without having to go to these rental places. They will safe some money :)

Okay, maybe you have noticed that my writing skills move fast as the fastest trains. Things aren't always having connections between each other but hey, this is me. So many things are going in my head.

Also info spotlight: If you, or knowing anyone who would love to support me during my year in Redding, please contact me!! Thanks.

Good Night or Good Morning World!
S

Ei kommentteja: