Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

perjantai 22. elokuuta 2008

happy days..

Many great things has been happening during the week. And the least one isn't the one that I have only 2 days at work left. Praise God!

Last Thursday I didn't have workday because this nice day at the dental care place. It was painful I can say, but now I'll start this very American way, flossing my teeth..
I think it was the same day when in five minutes I found out that two of my friends know some people who are also attending Bethel and the other friend told that her friend knows to look for me in there.. Oh it gave me some good laughs.. :D
It also came to my knowledge that my church will support me with little amount per month. I was totally suprised with that and of course really happy.

During this week I have been receiving emails from the school , info about orientation for international students, spanish classes etc. All that just makes me more excited.. haha. I have also received posts from other students about housings, for that little reason that they have updated the page, done some new look and for some crazy reason my post is still there, even I have put x on the box that no need for housing anymore.. can't understand the technology.

So today is the day when I go to see my future classmates and the 15th anniversary for this Gospel Boarders organization. I'm going there with my brother.. But I think and hope it's going to be fun. Before that we are going to Helsinki, ( our capital city) maybe doing some shoppings or so. Just waiting to see how tired I am then because yesterday I took the earlier train to work and it was 12 hour day at work, almost. It was busy day too, only me and my colleague.

This week has been crazy, full of surprises and I just raise my hands above to thank Him for everything.
Wednesday I met this pastor from Usa who remembered me from last year when he was preaching here last time. Then I was going to India. Anyway, he knows the senior pastor from my school/church in Redding and he had nothing but good to say. ALso that just boost my joy up and I think it was also good to know for my own pastor here in Finland..
We are living happy days.
I forgot, today is the final of men's javelin and our problem today is how my brother is able to see or hear it during our shopping/sibling day ... We'll think about that..

Laters..

S

Ei kommentteja: