Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 2. elokuuta 2008

Life on Saturday

This day has been quite lonely.. Weekend arrived but because of summer time, there's not much to do really there.. If I have a church one day, I promise that there will be program going on trough out the year.. :)

Actually already yesterday I found these computer games that I can spend time with. Mahjongg is my favourite but I also tried some Sudoku. It keeps your brain young. The time flies while playing those games.
But I did something good today also, because there has been some papers to fill on my table that I should have sent to this government office and those papers has been just lying on the table for days.. So today I told myself that work this out.. I filled the papers and even drove with my bike to the nearest mail box.. I'll just tell you that with this air cast, it isn't so easy to ride a bike. But I managed to do it anyway. So now two worries behind me and also looks much cleaner in my roow.. Wonder why :D

I was going through my calendar and realized that only one week from now, there's this big event/conference called Urbaani Unelma ( "Urban dream") in Helsinki. So I'm thinking about attending those evening seminars.
I was supposed to go Estonia next Saturday with my language school friends but one froum four girls wasn't able to attend it so we're not going at all. But hoping to see them anyway before leaving.. But it gives me a chance to go evening seminar also on Saturday.. So there's always something good in bad..

I got a flu Yesterday so now I have been using a lot tissue papers.. My allergy medication doesn't help.. First I thought it was allergy.. But it's not so warm outside, even though they call this season summer.. It's not..

Hmm.. Now I start wondering what I shoul pack and what I need to pack to US trip.. I'm thinkin to leave with only one bag. And that it wouldn't be totally full and it would include stuff that I can also leave to US when coming back home. Will see what happens..

Wishing you the best day!


S

Ei kommentteja: