Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 9. elokuuta 2008

Urban Dream and some crazyness at the same time..

As you have noticed, I have had some life instead just hanging near by the laptop.

Today I spent my day with some friends and well, we had hilarious time together. Which is good of course. In Helsinki there is this huge event going on that is called " URban Dream" and so we attended the evening service there. During the day there are these people who are involved with the whole time that URban Dream is going on in Helsinki area this week. They have been into parks, talking with people, cleaning football fields, painting huts, praying for people etc. So we heard and saw little bit from that. ALso Suhe-band lead the worship. Main speaker for this evening was Johannes Amrizter from Sweden.
The main reason to go there tonight was Worship Leader David Lyle Morris from NEw Zealand and the brochure said that 22.00 there will be a concert by him. But now I can tell you that 22.10 the whole evening ended and basically his concert were couple songs during offerings.
So it was kind of sad.. But we had good time, me, kati and susanna.

I also bought this book by mr J.A. Title is " Präst för de som inte går i kyrkan". It's about how to reach people and how to meet people on the streets. Okay, it's in Swedish and my Swedish skills are so bad, (even I got cumma laude from matriculation examination.. still..) but I really felt that I should buy that book and read it in Usa.. or here too.. But also there and keep my Swedish skill up. After the purchase I felt someone touching my shoulder and when I turned I see friendly face and realising that's the couple that I will attend the same school in Redding. How nice and what a surprise to meet them here in Finland. So there was little time to chat before security kicked us out.

I also quickly saw my friend that I haven't really seen for a long time and Ihave heard that his life hasn't been going so well and well, he looked that too. Just so sad and well, I can only pray for him.

our drive back home was so crazy, I think main reason was because we were so tired.. Before even going there I just said to my friend oh you look nice today.. Going to meet some men over there.. As you know, all these Christian gatherings are a lot of this checking people out :D But in the end of the evening we noticed that we haven't seen any really good men out there.. No one trying to hit on us.. Too bad, have to throw my wedding invitations away ;D oh, just kidding.
but it was a good evening still.

Tomorrow or actually today, some free time.. Hopefully sleeping late and some time just to relax. 13 days at work.. I decided to have one day off, the last day. IT's THE day when we celebrate Kati's 30th B_Day and my farewell party. So we will start from the early morning.. :D will see.

But now really must go to bed.

Ei kommentteja: