Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

sunnuntai 17. elokuuta 2008

lovelylovely

Hui,
it has been little while since writing here last time. Maybe it's a good thing or not. But I have been doing long days at work so when I have arrived home, I have been too tired to think anything actually.
This weekend has also been quite busy. We have had and still have until tomorrow morning, this night guest from Spain, pastor Juanito. My friends got married yesterday and he was preaching there. Luckily he is very relaxed and doesn't need to be served so much.
So, on Friday I was helping one of my friends who made the flower decorations to the wedding. Oh man, it was A LOT of WORK there. So all my respect to her. I went there after work and was able to help couple hours, then I got tired. Yesterday was beautiful day, if we don't talk about the weather.

It was raining, luckily not heavy rain but light rain. The couple was beautiful, they looked happy and in love. The place, Arkki Church where we had the program was decorated so nicely.
I think there was at least hundred guests but it didn't look crowded at all.
For me, it was great day and once it was nice to attend a wedding. Usually it's somehow uncomfortable attend a wedding without avec but there were so many of my friends so it was okay.
Many times I have been thinking about what love is really and how can you notice it. In there, looking at my newlywed friends I realized that what I saw, is called love and that is what I want to have someday in my life too.
But now I just concentrate to my coming year in Redding, so I won't feel sad about being alone or finding the ONE as they call it.

But I really am excited of this year in Redding and I feel so much that everything is on right place and things will work out. I also got my first donation today, financial support. I was overwhelmed by that. God is good.

In two weeks we are celebrating my friends 30th b-day and I have a suprise for her. And first I thought that it's not going to happen but it will. Of course I cannot tell you anything more about it now but later, after the day I will. I promise. I try to remember :D

After church meeting (which was great, Juanito was preaching there and oh, that was so good) I met one of my friends and we were just hanging around. We went to eat and talk and it was good time. Harmful that I am leaving soon, so next year will be our next session of talking and eating.. Waiting for that to happen.

Okay, I'm trying to send my infoletter tonight to all my friends and some supporters maybe. They will bless me to go in two weeks so there I will share some copies of the letter then for those who I don't have on my mailing list.

But now, gotta go. Love you.

S

Ei kommentteja: