Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

tiistai 30. syyskuuta 2008

Whiskeytown Falls

Hey you,

time is flying. This week is the FUN week so to speak.
I have done my Scrapbook which is turning to be wonderful of course. Sunday afternoon we were hanging at Barne's&Nobles and it was fun. They have a huge amount of books to sell and you can sit there, do studies or read magazines and we got some Strawberry Frappucino to taste, there's Starbucks everywhere here. I mean EVERYWHERE!!

I have been doing quite well with my readings and now doing my book report for the second book and I have to give it back next week so I am early and doing good :D

So today was the trip to Whiskeytown Falls. I certainly didn't here anything about hiking, I just heard about having fun, do some worship or stuff like that. Well, this noon when we hooked up at Bethel and ready to go, WHAAAT?! we are going hiking to the Falls. Okay.
Anyway, it was good trip but it was hard and tough especially for my ankles and I was so ready to quit there and go back. Then I was thinkin I can't quit because these people think I'm a fat looser which is of course wrong from me to even think like that but just thought of others also going drove up there. It was nice place, There were the falls, we sat on some rocks, water passes us by and you can drink it. It was nice, cold and fresh water. I met some new people called Lucy and Mirlandra. ( I love her name). We even thought to do something sometime later when in the evenings there's nothing to do.

Last night I was in this meeting called Women of Destiny.. It wasn't really my thing but I went there with Paule. Anyway, she gave me an idea that maybe on Thanksgiving or so I could go to San Francisco for couple days . It would be great. I have to ask Nelli to give me contact info for the YWAM base where she slept couple nights with Lassi.
I am trying to find a group of people to do that with me. WOuld be so awesome.

Tomorrow we have this collage thing with journals.. I think that's fun and on Thursday we are going to JH Ranch for our retreat. So exciting!!! But I am not hiking there, that's for sure. I might walk little bit but enjoy otherwise of the time there.

Anyway, I am so tired now and my legs and ankles heart so bad so I might go to bed soon or at least I'm planning to do that :)

Love,

S

Ei kommentteja: