Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2008

School life and more

Hey guys,
iT has been a while since my last blog here. And a lot of things has happened, I can sure you that.
So after arriving and staying at Sheenas place, she told me that we aren't connecting and that was tough to handle. I haven't even really seen her so much because she has been working and at school. She is doing the 2 nd year. So it put some tears into my eyes. Then I found a new place with some girls in the same complex but just different unit. I paid my part of the rent and moved in but it didn't work out at all and it wasn't possible to stay there alone so I moved out. I was scared do I get my money back and cried a lot. A LOT. but God is good, I learned so much about prayer and worship and yey. It's longer story but that's about it in a nutshell.

I received a lot of help from people who I barely know and that was also God's way showing His great love for me. Now it's Monday 22nd and I moved here into Simpson University Dorm house on last Friday, 19th. And just being so happy about having my own place, space and room. I heard that this other girl who also was in my second house plannings, tried to ask for a room in Simpson but to her they said it's full so I guess it's Gods great miracle for me.
Food is also included to this rent price, but it's not so good. or healthy is maybe the correct word for it. And I like to go eating when it's not that full there. Have my own quiet time you know.

Last week at school has been amazing. There's about 800 1st year students and our daily classes feel like we are in a conference or something.
We have been divided into revival groups of 70-75. In my group theres 73 studenst and two interns and the leader Sheri. She's really nice and you can see Gods love in her.
Everyday I meet new people, I have met a lot of students from Scandinavian countries, Sweden but mostly from Norway and some Icelandic guys.
Theres 4 of us from Finland which is great of course. I have seen little bit of Redding and in two weeks we have this retreat thing where we go to this JH Ranch, couple hours west. We stay there for two nights and yeah, I'm waiting for that.

Ei kommentteja: