Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2008

and more

I just thought to divide the text because since it was so long time ago, there's a lot of text coming.

I have great girls who I share the bathroom with, Tiffany and Naomi. I have been hanging out a lot with Katrina, Candace and Kalia. and Paule, she's from Belgium originally but now from Chicago.
Tomorrow starts my Spanish class, I'm excited about that. yey. Habla Espanol or something like that I don't know, YET. soon I will.

During the day it's warm, more like hot but the nights are cold and I'm freezing because for some reason they have these automatic a/c's here.. WHY???!!!
So many things I still need to learn in this culture here but it's okay. It's normal and yeah, it will be good.
I guess now I should go do some landry. We have here the machines, but still need some money for that. I bought a roll of quarters so I can use the machines. It will be interesting to see how well I understand how they work or not.

Today I hope to finish my book and do some Bible study and stuff like that. Take care my beloved ones.

S

Ei kommentteja: