Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

keskiviikko 24. syyskuuta 2008

24th wednesday

hello again. I'm back.

Second school week started yesterday and still excited even though I noticed that I was tired in the class so concentrating was little difficult for me. And it is also sometimes just because of the language, I don't get all the words and when trying to write notes, oh it is hard. But I try take it easy and no panic. I try to remember what it was like when I studied in Joutseno and the first couple weeks just listening to English and writing notes about British history. That was bad :D



Yesterday I started my Spanish classes and I think it will be fun. No notes, no repeating just learning in the enviroment of hearing and experiencing stuff. Sounds new and fun.

I heard yesterday some sad news from Finland. Another school massacre there. Just makes me yell and ask WHY. What's wrong with you people. Has someone done something to you or what.

I just pray for those who lost their family members, friends, school mates, teachers or neighbours over there. I just ask God that you will meet these people, you will touch their lives in this difficult situation.



I have a lot of learning about American food culture. I like it and I don't like it. Like here in our food place, theres lined up soda machines and just different varieties of coke or soda or lemonade. What happened to milk or water. ( Well, you find also those there but like one machine for those.. ) But I have found new friend called chocolate chip pancakes that I like but I shouldn't be eating those, not healthy.. xD

I am already used to have water that tastes like swimming pool water.. Isn't it nice flavor..



I am learning everyday so much. I realize that I don't really need to do anything. Just give my life to God and be in His presence is enough. He takes care of everything else. I don't need to run after manifestations or stuff like that. What comes, will come. And I think I already have that what I need. More is just extra. I think this change of place and that kinda mixed my head up or something like that. Things that I knew already, I faced here like new things and people here just confirmed me things that I knew for sure. So yeah, this isn't that scary place after all :D



Well, I must try to learn again this rhythm of studying and try to answer some questions on my paper. SOon heading to school.



Laters.



S

Ei kommentteja: