Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2008

so much going on.

hey!
it's me again. It's Saturday and days go so fast here. I can't believe it.

Last time I was excited about my small group. Yes, It revealed to be good. The best guys from my revival group that I could ever believe. Lucy, Mirlandra and Christina and me. Good team!
Even though our small group situation was short and we stayed at school which was crowded but I think next week it will be good. We are going to be our small group leaders home, making cookies and listing our hopes to God :D

School days has been good, I have enjoyed so much. I have learned a lot. We got like 5 books this week and most of those aren't even in our book list but we are using those in our Bible studies etc. So good.
On Thursday we were taught about our outreaches, how to minister people etc. We quickly met our groups and I even know already few persons from my revival region team. We are going to work in Boulder Creek area. I'm afraid but also excited.

Katrina is still staying with me. I hope and she hopes too, that on Monday she could move to the new places with these other girls. It's fun but also different, I just got used to live by myself in the room but now with someone. It's fun. I am also connecting more with my other roommates which is good.

Yesterday I was at Mirlandras place with our small group and her roommates. We had some dinner ( tortillas) and then we watched the movie Sweet Home Alabama.. ALso we had a lot of discussion about the Purity book, which is Kris newest book. Interesting. I was mostly just listening but we had crazy time.. Also we realized that many of us wants to get married some day, what a surprise :D Anyway, we had good time and I got some sweet carrot cake. It was goood.. hahahaha.

So today it's free day. No school. But I think we are getting more stuff to read and more homeworks and more to learn. Just need to get used to that. I have had also great conversations with a friend from Finland via msn. I can keep up my Finnish skills, that's good.

So many thing on my mind but don't know how to put it into words. So much going on here. I try to write with better time.

Have Joy, Go deeper, Know how you are!

S

Ei kommentteja: