Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

keskiviikko 15. lokakuuta 2008

on daddy's lap.. and other stuff.

Hello. I have no clue what I wrote last day.. I could also read but why bother :D
I feel these days are flying so fast here.. So fast that I don't even remember what I have been doing.. So let me take a look into my calendar where I try to write down what I'm up to so I can share those things to you.

So Katrina has still been living with me. Even though it's legally allowed visitors to stay 3 days.. Here's some extra. But today we heard the good news that they got the apatment and I think tomorrow they can move in. I hope so ;D Last weekend we did lot of job searching for Katrina and also went to Red Robin and "celebrate" this one week living together.. What a great reason to go eat an hamburger. On weekend we also read a lot and spent some time at the Barns&Noble bookstore. There's also Starbucks inside and on Sunday Katrina's chai latte nicely fell over the table on my hands and my new book.. How cool is that.. haha. Luckily I didn't get burned, badly..

I have been little bit sick. Flu if to be more exact. But on Tuesday after our AMT's my friend Ben prayed over me because I was feeling like getting fever and being dizzy. After the prayer I wasn't dizzy at all. Amazing, thanks God! First time I ever experience anything like that. Wow.
That Tuesday evening I went to the movies with Leah and Joe. We went to see the Fireproof. It's Christian movie. For me it's nice to see that they show Christian movies also in the movie theatres. Great.

Also have to share about my AMT, where they talked about Strengthening yourself and really praying for things that people have prophecied over you and also finding your call. Going after it, getting yourself ready. It was good. Also Kris' teaching was really good about how we are placed in peoples lives that in what ever they might fail or be bad at, we are there to fill that place and help with that. I didn't really get that first but after the service and talking with others I really understood how real and important that is. Everyone has different giftings and so as it is in the body of Christ we have different roles. Then we help each others with things that they don't know how to do it and they help us with things that we don't know how to do that. Simple as that. :)

Today we had good Bible history teaching by Dann Farrell and then we heard awesome testimonies from a team that were in Kentucky last weekend. Then Heidi Baker was with us and taught us about her life and how we just are and shared life in Mosambique. My first time ever seeing her life, but I have heard A LOT about her from Katrina.
Then we had our small group meeting. we were at Christina's house, lovely place. Eating cookies and bagels and talking about connecting.
For me it's still difficult to put my thoughts, especially the deepest thoughts into words, especially into other language. But I'm working on it. NExt week starts my turn as the group leader. Will see how that works out :D hopefully good.

I was supposed to go to this Scandinavian Revivalist meeting thing but my phone didn't work, I'm out of minutes. I was supposed to get new phone yesterday and it changed tomorrow but not able to call or text. And these people who were supposed to give me a ride didn't reach me and well, didn't come pick me up then and it was sooner than i expect so I'm here. But it turned to be good because I had some great time with daddy, some awesome time actually. I even did couple drawings.. And this morning or noon time, papa Bill and some other guys had prophetic art table outside Bethel so I went there and he draw me a picture. Yey. ( with some meaning on the picture of course.)

So this is my life right now. I have Spanish tomorrow but kinda tired to go there. I guess I have to walk depends if Katrina comes here tonight to sleep or not. And if we move her tomorrow morning to the new house. Or not. We will see that then what happens..

But I'm ready to bed. Laters.

S

Ei kommentteja: