Dear God, it's me again. How's up there? Love, Sara

lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2008

Fireworks and studying with twizzlers

Hello,

So now I'm alone in my room. We moved Katrina to her new aparment on Thursday and it was a lot of stuff but luckily we had couple cars and lots of people helping us. I can tell you that it felt little bit lonely in the evening when I came to my room. After hard work we went to this Mexican place Chipotle, where we got free burritos and drinks. That was awesome. It was somekind of an advertisement thing for schools and students here. It is good and your stomach will be full after that, I promise. Then we went to Shasta Lake City to get Katrina's packages from Kalias, Candaces and Christinas house. We were supposed to have this quick trip there but it took more than that. But I have noticed that our time together there is good, I mostly listen but still being small part of the group and listening what others talk about.

On Friday morning I had meeting with my revival group pastor, at 9 am. I was ready to walk but I said to God that if any chance I would love to get a ride. Little later my roommate says that she can drive me there. Thanks God! It was only 30 minutes meeting but it was good. I was able to say what I had to, of course some tears and the work in me is started now. I will meet her again like this and it just felt so good to break lies that had been in my life. It was so nice when she said like many times how we are a family now, this is my family and I'm also part of this. yep.

Did I tell you that there's the 5th person from Finland, after all.. I haven't met him personally yet but I know pretty much what he looks like so I could go introduce myself, or not. But he is in Paules groups so she said she can introduce me. Thanks Paule :)

So Friday day at school went well, Danny Silk was speaking and just awesome. ( Just remembered that Thursday was good day too. We met with our revival region groups, got good teaching and I'm not so nervous anymore going to knock peoples doors.. hahah. God will use us. I also hope to do some Treasure Hunts in Finland when I get back.. yeyeaa. ) Friday evening I just spent at home, well, here in the dorms. For some reason I didn't feel the need to go to the dining hall. It's Parent weekend here now and there's lots of people here.. Even though in India I enjoyed it much but here I don't. crazy..

Today I was studying with Candace and Christina. I got some help with words etc. Then we went to take care of things with Katrina, like grocery shopping.. She's not used to that sometimes I can buy her something and I like it. I like to buy people stuff sometimes. Anyway, she needs to learn receive. It was fun. Then I went to see her huge sofa ( well, it's her roommates but anyway.. ) and then we went to see fireworks.. They were cool but I didn't know like why there were fireworks.. But thanks for doing that!!!!

So, I think my time to go to bed. Take care!

S

Ei kommentteja: